Tuesday 30 April 2013

Want to check our past trading performance?

 If you are interested in checking my past trades performance that are made available to subscribers through our exclusive twitter account for members, then click on the link below and check my trades only in Commodities and FX.

http://www.trading2day.com/newsletter_d/newsletter_imgs/TRADES.pdf

I also made trades in equities and indices where the total profit from the 25th of February is 10991$!!!

All trades are made using a position with maximum margin of 1000$ and by trading mostly CFDS. Most trades are held from just  few hours to a couple of days. All past trades can be confirmed by members if the check my tweeter history.

You can get one week free trial if you become a follower of my website at:







No comments:

Post a Comment