Wednesday 24 April 2013

Trading2day personal trades performance update

In the following link (http://wp.me/P2YWWw-h) you will be able to download an updated version of my trades that subscribers read in our exclusive for members twitter account. Feel free to take a look and why not try us for 1 week...its FREE!!!

Trading orders are placed with maximum margin requirement around1000$ and I usually trade cfds when I place orders in commodities or indices.

From the beginning of the year when our website became active, we earned nearly 28,000$. All my trades are timestamped in twitter and if you become a subscriber you can verify that all the trades in this excel file was either mentioned live in twitter or from the newsletter I send to members.

Try our premium services and you will see that our analysis brings value to your trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment