Friday 24 August 2012

TRADING2DAY is PROFITABLE RISK TAKING

Good day to all,

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce you to our new name 'Trading2day'. This is not just a name change but the start of bigger changes in the blog itself and what I can offer to followers. I plan to create a new website. If all goes according to plan, in a couple of months a new fully functional and independent site (www.trading2day.com) will be the continuation of this blog. Members will have special privileges and intraday analysis to help them with day to day trading. More information will be available while we get close to the date that the new site will be functional. Thank you all for your support and I hope you are satisfied with my analysis.



Regards

Alexandros

3 comments:

  1. That is really a good news. Will be waiting for that day to come. Your analysis are the best and most accurate compared to others i have followed . So the day your site is functional i am gonna join for sure.
    Wish you all the best!!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this excellent service

    ReplyDelete