Friday 21 December 2012

Introducing WWW.TRADING2DAY.COM

Dear followers and visitors,

I'm very happy to announce the beginning of my new website.

 From now on you will find my analysis at the web address below:


My 'profitablerisktaking' blog is moving on the next level, in order to continue to provide free high quality analysis and help on day to day trading issues and opportunities. Increased demand for a service to help traders and provide more detailed analysis with premium content available only to members, has made me confident that offering my premium services will be profitable for both parties.

Feel free to visit my new website at www.trading2day.com and share any comments regarding our new look or share your opinion regarding the markets via e-mail. Some features may not be fully functional (comments, premium services) but the free analysis is there as always.....

Thank you for your continuous support,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment