Tuesday 24 April 2012

Greek update....still out of the market

Greek FTASE20 continues to slide downwards maybe towards 260 (76% retracement area). I see pressures to continue to push lower and buyers on stand by mode. I remain neutral if not bearish. If you like risk you short this market. If you are not very risk tolerant then you stay on the side and wait to enter long positions when the market will show some real signals. The lower yellow trend line is my target for the index. If the upper yellow line is broken I believe we can see a good rally.

PS. To all my blog visitors, 

thank you for visting my blog and I would really appreciate it if you could post your opinion about the blog and what would you like to change in the blog if there is something you don't like. I would be gratefull if you could help increase participation and registered followers. Supporting me this way and commenting on the posts will help me continue posting. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment