Friday 21 September 2012

MSFT breaking resistance

In a previous post here in this blog, http://profitablerisktaking.blogspot.gr/2012/09/microsoft-to-retest-march-highs.html I posted an analysis for Microsoft as I thought at that time it was bullish with a good risk return relationship. Then the price of the stock was at 31$ and yesterday it closed at 31.45$. Target still remains 32,50$ where previous important highs are going to be retested. My view on this stock is still bullish as long as it stays above 30.90$. I think MSFT will accelerate towards 32.50$ where it is going to make a pause. 28$ is my longer term stop for my position, whereas 30.90$ is my short term stop. Depending on your risk profile you could choose between those two. Longer term target of course is much higher than 32.50, towards 42$. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment